Illusive - A Circus of Possibilities
|When:||Thursday, May 10, 2018 12:30pm|
|Where:||PNE Garden Auditorium, Vancouver BC|
|What:||CircusWest CirKids Performance|
CircusWest's presents its newest theatrical circus creation inspired by the impossible worlds of MC Escher.
ILLUSIVE - A Circus of possibilities is a show where the world is turned inside out and challenges all inside to create new paths, and solve problems through circus collaboration to escape. Follow the CircusWest citizens as fight laws of physics and gravity employing geometry and logic to journey towards their destiny. Trailblazing youth circus performers will bring optical illusions to life with amazing acts of acrobatics, aerials and circus virtuosity.
• Limited wheelchair seating available (2 each performance). Please call 604-252-3679 to reserve your spot.
• For ages 4 and up. Not appropriate for babies or toddlers.
• Show length is approximately 90 minutes plus a 20 minute intermission. Please note there is no intermission on the Thursday and Friday matinees.
• Doors open half an hour before the start of the show. General Admission seating.
• No food or drinks are allowed in the auditorium
• No flash photography or filming of the performance allowed
• No Refunds. Exchanges are available to a different show date for a onetime fee of $5.00 if tickets are still available. Please call 604-241 7292 ext 3.
• Please note there are 2 sets of stairs to reach the seating area.
School group sales can be purchased above. The total ticket cost including fees will be $11.00. A School group refers to a (government) recognized public school, preschool, private school, independent school, college, technical school, university, or other such accredited institution that acts like a school and refers to itself as one. Minimum quantity allowed is 10 tickets. No refunds for non attendees or exchanges under any circumstances. All tickets must be purchased in advance by credit card only. For more details about the show and school group information, please call CircusWest at 604 252-3679. For assistance with school or group bookings of 10 or more, please call 604 241 7292 ext 3.